Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Spring?????

The weather is slowly warming up here. This is great as I can actually walk a tiny bit further each morning and not have to worry about ice quite as much.

I am religiously doing my exercises. Trying for three times a day, but what with appointments lately it has worked out to twice a day. Still that is better than the therapist expected.

Harvey has started work on the man cave portion of the basement and I am hoping that more will get done before the weather turns really nice and he wants to be outside.

Pictures coming tomorrow on the finished room, and what I have been working on.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. So glad it's warming up a little bit there. We were at 93 today and horrible winds...I always want to skip Spring here and jump right into summer. We have nice summers, most of the time.

    ReplyDelete